Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell T2 shaving kit in stainless steel has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell T2 Razor in Stainless Steel: Featuring a twist-to-open mechanism and fluidly adjustable shave settings, the T2 is guaranteed to give you a great shave, every single time.
- 1 Matching Stainless Steel Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel Razor Stand Kit
Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel Razor Stand Kit
I love this razor. I made a great decision in getting adjustable razor because I can fine tune the blade gap depending on what blade im using. Since I'm new I've been trying a lot of different blades. I haven't even cut myself once (knock on wood lol).
Best shaves I have had in my life. Slightly better than the 6s, mainly due to better adjustability. Better blade feel and easier to adapt to this razor. I could not get a better shave with any other razor at any price.
I figured I’d write a review as like many, I’m a big fan of the 6CS which is almost the perfect razor.
I have 3 6CS and have given them as birthday gifts to a couple relatives I like them so much.
I have 0 affiliation to Rockwell and purchased this T2S when they offered a long weekend discount at the end of June for small discount; still a very expensive razor. I don’ have a website or catchy name in order to sell something. Simply and end user.
The twist to open or butterfly mechanism is still lost on me. Yes – it’s pretty cool to watch the mechanism at work but my big concern was can it tighten down on the blade like the 6C or would it be like the fluttering useless Merkur Futur adjustable that allows blade flex and bloodletting.
The T2S clamps down amazing tight giving the structure fantastic stability. The blade feels as rock solid as the 6C. The clamp has a stop to prevent over or under tightening which is a nice touch.
The other interesting part of the design is the fact the cap of the T2S is virtually the same dimension of the 6CS.
Shaving? It sounds different, definitely cuts closer on setting 5 than the 6CS using the most aggressive #6 mount, which I use exclusively.
I can shave right under my nose and get every whisker in down motion which is great and the learning curve for this razor was much shorter than expected. With a fresh blade I need to turn in down a bit initially but can dial it right back up after the first shave and leave it at that setting until the blade dulls.
Yes it is better than the 6CS. I get a better shave, which I’m quite happy about considering how good the 6CS is.
Given the complexity of the T2S I highly doubt it is as robust as the 6CS. I don’t think the T2S would fair as well as the 6CS if dropped. I’ll still keep a 6CS at work and in my gym bag but for my daily shaver, definitely the T2S
I would have included some comparison pictures but the Rockwell website doesn't offer the option