Rockwell Beard Oil - Barbershop Scent
Proudly made in Canada.
• Deeply hydrates and softens facial hair using all natural ingredients including Grape Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Argan Oil.
• Nourishing organic ingredients support healthier skin and hair over time
• Eliminates beard itch, dry skin and patchy hair - without the greasy after-glow.
• Classic ‘Barbershop Scent’ with notes of Leather, Neroli, Anise, Lilac and Cedar
• Proudly Made in the Canada using natural ingredients
Directions: Massage through your beard to condition and soften facial hair of any length. For best results, distribute Rockwell Beard Oil using Rockwell's natural boar-bristle beard brush.
Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cannibis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Camellia Sinensus (Camellia Seed) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
You probably want your beard to smell manly. Here it is. Puts most other oils to shame, and is reasonably priced. In my opinion all beard oils should have castor oil, black Jamaican is best, argon oil and jojoba oil. I will buy it again.
People like to smell me now that I wear Rockwell’s beard oil. You should get some too.
If you javen't tried this, you're really missing out. It's the best.
I bought my first Rockwell beard oil in a holiday gift pack and since then it's been the only one I use. I love the scent and it does so well keeping my beard soft.
Rockwell Beard Oil is the best, I bought my 1st bottle a few months ago and now I’m hooked.