Rockwell Beard Oil - Barbershop Scent
Proudly made in Canada.
• Deeply hydrates and softens facial hair using all natural ingredients including Grape Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Argan Oil.
• Nourishing organic ingredients support healthier skin and hair over time
• Eliminates beard itch, dry skin and patchy hair - without the greasy after-glow.
• Classic ‘Barbershop Scent’ with notes of Leather, Neroli, Anise, Lilac and Cedar
• Proudly Made in the Canada using natural ingredients
Directions: Massage through your beard to condition and soften facial hair of any length. For best results, distribute Rockwell Beard Oil using Rockwell's natural boar-bristle beard brush.
Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cannibis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Camellia Sinensus (Camellia Seed) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Makes skin and beard feel nice, and a little goes a looong way.
The smell might not be for everyone, but I took a chance and I like it a lot.
I bought this oil for my partner. His beard is fairly long and extremely curly. A bit of the oil mixed with a little conditioner and a comb slides right through!! Plus the barbershop scent is great!
Shipment took twice as long as it should have to get to me. Bottle was cracked and so oil was leaking. Reported to customer service and sent pictures and have not heard back. Not a good first experience with Rockwell. Disappointed
Amazing product for your beard and it smells so good
You probably want your beard to smell manly. Here it is. Puts most other oils to shame, and is reasonably priced. In my opinion all beard oils should have castor oil, black Jamaican is best, argon oil and jojoba oil. I will buy it again.