Sustainable Shaving Essentials you need to add to your routine
Shave gels, oils, lotions and other products are a part of our grooming activities and we usually don’t think twice about what we're buying. But a few minutes a day are enough for the toxic chemicals in most of these products to affect your health.
From synthetic, harmful chemicals to plastic laden packaging, the run-of-the mill shaving products are a major red flag!
Choosing effective non-toxic shaving products is better for your health and the environment and can also be more affordable, both in direct prices and indirect costs.
Try these sustainable shaving essentials from Rockwell and feel the difference:
1. Pre-shave Oil
A must-have for achieving an effortless, perfect shave.
- A pre-shaving solution for those with sensitive skin or thick, coarse facial hair
- Locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin
- Helps in preventing irritation and itching while shaving
Directions: Massage onto your skin before applying the Rockwell Shaving Cream.
2. Shaving Cream
Prepares you for the smoothest shave possible.
- Our unique shave cream prepares even the coarsest hair for a close, quality shave.
- Provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave.
- We've combined high-performance ingredients that lift and soften hairs with soothing aloe and natural oils to protect and restore your skin - leave it feeling taut and refreshed after every shave.
Directions: Use enough to create a thick lather on freshly washed skin.
3. Shaving Soap
An alternative to shaving cream, with a long-lasting luxurious lather.
- Glycerin-based soap that provides a fantastic lather and will leave your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave.
- Classic ‘Barbershop Scent’ with notes of Leather, Neroli, Anise, Lilac and Cedar.
Directions: Run the bar of soap through warm water and use a shaving brush to create lather. Apply it on your face and start shaving!
4. Aftershave Balm
Ultimate product to soothe and moisturize your skin.
- A key closing step to a proper shave that soothes, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy.
- It prevents ingrown hair, reduces small bumps and keeps you smelling great all day.
Directions: Gently massage the balm into the just-shaven area, using upward, circular motions to help the product absorb quickly.
5. Synthetic Shaving Brush
The last shaving brush you’ll ever need to purchase!
- The Rockwell Synthetic Shaving Brush comes with exceptionally soft bristles and a fantastic firm “backbone”.
- It comes with a lathe-turned black acrylic handle.
Directions: Use with the Rockwell Shave Soap to experience 100% irritation-free shaving.
6. Shaving Stand
The perfect combination of aesthetic and usability!
- The Rockwell Razors Universal Shave Stand is elegantly designed for maximum counter-top appeal with a substantially weighted base for reliability.
- Adds a remarkable layer of sophistication to any shaving area.
- An absolute necessity for wet shavers that use a double-edge razor and brush.
Make the switch today!